The Savoy is a vibrant setting for both residents and non-residents to start their day with a breakfast offering that features classics such as eggs Benedict, Belgian waffles, blueberry pancakes or homemade granola.
The star of the show is The Savoy Breakfast:
- Selection of freshly squeezed juices
- Freshly brewed coffee or leaf tea
- Selection of white, wholemeal and granary toasts
- Selection of croissants, Danish pastries and homemade muffins
- Two free range eggs cooked to preference (scrambled, fried, poached) with smoked bacon, Cumberland sausages, semi-braised vine tomatoes, baked beans and Portobello mushroom
Other breakfast menus such as The Savoy’s Continental breakfast menu, or The Savoy’s Light & Healthy breakfast menu with egg white omelette and bircher muesli with berries, are also available.
Guests looking for Asian breakfast alternatives can enjoy The Savoy’s Chinese Breakfast, with congee, dim-sum and egg noodles; or The Savoy’s Japanese Breakfast, featuring favourites such as dry toasted seaweed and onsen egg, steamed rice and teriyaki salmon.The Savoy's Bed & Breakfast package