The Savoy is a vibrant setting for both residents and non-residents to start their day with a breakfast offering that features classics such as eggs Benedict, blueberry pancakes or homemade granola.
Overnight guests might prefer to enjoy their breakfast in the comfort of their room or suite by ordering In-Room dining.
The star of the breakfast show is The Savoy Breakfast:
• Selection of freshly squeezed juices
• Freshly brewed coffee or leaf tea
• Selection of white, wholemeal and granary toasts
• Selection of croissants, Danish pastries and homemade muffins
• Two free-range eggs cooked to preference (scrambled, fried, poached) with smoked bacon, Cumberland sausages, semi-braised vine tomatoes, baked beans, Stornoway black pudding and Portobello mushroom
Other breakfast menus such as The Savoy’s Continental breakfast menu, or The Savoy’s Well-Being breakfast menu – with bircher muesli with berries and almonds -, as well as our a la carte offering, are also available.