We will get in touch with you shortly.
The Savoy is a vibrant setting to start the day with a breakfast offering that features classics such as eggs Benedict, blueberry pancakes or homemade granola.
Guests can enjoy a delicious Savoy breakfast in the beautiful Thames Foyer restaurant (in-house guests only) or The River Restaurant by Gordon Ramsay. Overnight guests might prefer to enjoy their breakfast in the comfort of their room or suite by ordering In-Room dining.
The star of the breakfast show, available in Thames Foyer and In-Room dining, is The Savoy Breakfast:
• Selection of freshly squeezed juices
• Freshly brewed coffee or leaf tea
• Selection of white, wholemeal, granary, English muffin and sourdough toast
• Bakery basket of freshly baked Savoy pastries
• Seasonal fruit
• Two free-range eggs cooked to preference (scrambled, fried, poached) with smoked back and streaky bacon, Cumberland sausage, Isle of Wight tomatoes, baked beans, confit Portobello mushroom and Stornoway black pudding.
In-Room Dining – Available throughout the day
Thames Foyer – 7.00am – 11.00am (In-house guests only)
River Restaurant- 7.00am – 10.30am (8.00am on weekends – reservations available for in-house guests)
If breakfast is included within your room rate, we invite you to enjoy this in Thames Foyer.
Menus are subject to change.