Breakfast at The Savoy
The Savoy is a vibrant setting to start the day with a breakfast offering that features classics such as eggs Benedict, blueberry pancakes or homemade granola.
Guests can enjoy a delicious Savoy breakfast in the beautiful Thames Foyer restaurant (in-house guests only) or The River Restaurant by Gordon Ramsay. Overnight guests might prefer to enjoy their breakfast in the comfort of their room or suite by ordering In-Room dining.
The star of the breakfast show, available in Thames Foyer and In-Room dining, is The Savoy Breakfast:
• Selection of freshly squeezed juices
• Freshly brewed coffee or leaf tea
• Selection of white, wholemeal, sourdough, English muffin and granary toasts
• Selection of croissants, Danish pastries and homemade muffins
• Two free-range eggs cooked to preference (scrambled, fried, poached) with smoked bacon, Cumberland sausages, semi-braised vine tomatoes, baked beans, Stornoway black pudding and Portobello mushroom
Other breakfast menus such as Continental Breakfast, or Well-Being Breakfast – with bircher muesli with seasonal compote and toasted seeds -, as well as our extensive a la carte offering, are also available.
Hours of operation
In-Room Dining – in-house guests only: 7.00am – 11.00am
Thames Foyer – in-house guests only: 7.00am – 11.00am
River Restaurant: 7.00am – 10.30am (8.00am on weekends)
If breakfast is included within your room rate, we invite you to enjoy this in Thames Foyer.