Breakfast at The Savoy
The Savoy is a vibrant setting to start the day with a breakfast offering that features classics such as eggs Benedict, blueberry pancakes or homemade granola.
Guests can enjoy a delicious Savoy breakfast in the beautiful Thames Foyer restaurant or Savoy Grill restaurant. Overnight guests might prefer to enjoy their breakfast in the comfort of their room or suite by ordering In-Room dining.
The star of the breakfast show, available in Thames Foyer and In-Room dining, is The Savoy Breakfast:
• Selection of freshly squeezed juices
• Freshly brewed coffee or leaf tea
• Selection of white, wholemeal, sourdough, English muffin and granary toasts
• Selection of croissants, Danish pastries and homemade muffins
• Two free-range eggs cooked to preference (scrambled, fried, poached) with smoked bacon, Cumberland sausages, semi-braised vine tomatoes, baked beans, Stornoway black pudding and Portobello mushroom
Other breakfast menus such as Continental Breakfast, or Well-Being Breakfast – with bircher muesli with seasonal compote and toasted seeds -, as well as our extensive a la carte offering, are also available.
Hours of operation
In-Room Dining: 7.00am – 11.00am
Thames Foyer: 7.00am – 11.00am
Savoy Grill: 7.00am – 10.30am (8.00am on weekends)
If breakfast is included within your room rate, we invite you to enjoy this in Thames Foyer.
Savoy Grill: If you would like to book a table for breakfast in Savoy Grill, please contact the Savoy Grill team here.