Forbes Five-Star Treatment
Experience true Savoy service
We invite you to enjoy an exclusive experience that celebrates our 2019 Five-Star recognition by Forbes Travel Guide and showcases true Savoy service.
Testament to the exceptional level of service that the Savoy team consistently delivers to our guests, The Savoy first received the prestigious Five-Star rating recognition by Forbes Travel Guide when the ratings list launched in 2013 and has retained the Five-Star rating year on year since then.
- Accommodation for two
- Savoy butler service (for stays in Deluxe Junior Partial River View Suites and above)
- Complimentary breakfast
- Return chauffeured transfer from London airports or train stations
- A three-course dinner for two with bottle of sommelier’s choice wine in Simpson’s in the Strand
- A Savoy private masterclass experience for two to master the skills and techniques from our Savoy Service Stars. Choose from:
- Cocktail masterclass with one of the World’s Best Bar’s bartenders
- Carving masterclass with our master carver from one of London’s most historic and famous restaurants, Simpson’s in the Strand
- Afternoon Tea masterclass with one of the pastry team behind our famous British Afternoon Tea
- Chocolate masterclass with one of our expert chocolatiers
Terms & conditions
Offer subject to availability, blackout dates might apply. Rates based on two people sharing a Deluxe King Room. A minimum advance booking of 7 days is required. Masterclass must be arranged at the time of booking. Bookable now until 30 December 2020.