The perfect family break
London is an amazing city to discover with your children, and The Savoy provides the perfect setting from where to explore the capital in style.
Treat your children to the luxury of The Savoy experience with 50% off a second room, complimentary breakfast, children’s meals and a family pass to the London Aquarium.
- Accommodation in a Deluxe King Room or above for two nights or more
- 50% off children’s room*
- Complimentary breakfast
- Complimentary meals for children under 5 and children of 12 years and under receive 50% off the children’s menu
- Connecting rooms subject to availability
- Family amenities available upon request** and include:
- Kaspar the Cat plush toys
- Savoy themed colouring/activity books and coloured pencil sets
- Child size clothes hangers
- Children’s bathrobes and slippers
- Children’s bath products, bath amenities
- Rollaway beds
- Bed side rails
- Baby cots, baby bathtubs, bottle warmers and sterilizers
- Baby prams/strollers and highchairs
How to book
- Select your preferred stay dates
- Select two rooms in the Number of Rooms field
- Select the number of adults for the first room
- Select one adult for the second room (necessary step to activate the room, no impact on your actual booking)
- Select the number of children for the second room
For help with your reservations or more information, please call our Reservations team on +44 (0)20 7836 4343.
Terms & conditions
Offer subject to availability, blackout dates apply. The second room is applicable to families with children 18 years and under only. Minimum stay of 2 nights. Maximum 2-3 children in each room, depending on room and bed type. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions/vouchers/loyalty programmes. Rates are subject to local taxes and service charges. Cancellations must be made 7 days prior to arrival. A 1 night charge will apply to cancellations made less than 7 days prior to arrival.
*50% off will be applied to the room with the lowest rate.
**Family amenities available upon request and subject to availability.