Savoy Fashion Experiences with the Victoria and Albert Museum
For the fashion connoisseur…
Since opening its doors in 1889, The Savoy was established as the most theatrical of venues. It has garnered its place in music, literature, art… and fashion, hosting many renowned fashion icons throughout the years – with historic moments that included Christian Dior making his British debut at The Savoy in 1950 where he hosted his first runway show in The Lancaster Ballroom.
In the lead up to London Fashion Week, The Savoy announces itself as Official Hotel Members of the historic Victoria and Albert Museum in Knightsbridge.
- One night stay in a Deluxe King room or above
- Savoy breakfast for two
- 2 tickets to one of the below exhibitions at the Victoria and Albert Museum:
- Christian Dior: Designer of Dreams, available from 2 February to 14 July 2019
- Mary Quant, available from 6 April to 16 February 2019
- Tim Walker, available from 21 September to 8 March 2020
Guests can book a private appointment/tour of the Victoria and Albert Museum with one of the museum’s curators for a supplemental fee of £300.*
Terms & conditions
Offer subject to availability, blackout dates might apply. Rates based on two people sharing a Deluxe King room. A minimum advance booking of 5 days is required. Cancellations must be made 7 days prior to arrival.
*Curator tour subject to availability.